7 Tips to get Engagement on Instagram Post
Instagram is recognized as the most used social media platform across the whole world. It is being used by billions of people because the kind of experience it gives to the users is wonderful in several ways, sharing best photos and videos, various filter options to enhance your post, it’s mobile-friendly, has better stories integration, the better discovery of content, and there is much other stuff you can get aware about once this application is installed in your cell phones. Many brands have become a success story by creating a business profile on Instagram. By leveraging the different mediums in it you can grow your brand and target many audiences which will give it maximum engagement.
Tips to get Engagement:
- Post Regularly: Posting on social media makes you more attentive and visible to your targeted users and by following this your audience sees you more. Your 2 posts a day can increase the engagement on your business profile and this allows your feed to look attractive and informative. You should keep track of when your material receives the most views and likes. Even if it’s a long-term approach, you might find it to be one of the most crucial pillars for increasing your Instagram presence.
- Applying the Correct Hashtags: Inserting the right hashtags impacts a lot on your Instagram post by appearing in the top results or sinking in the bottom of the feed. An appropriate keyword according to your content will perform well with the audience’s search results. The number of hashtags you are applying should be relevant hence should not be over inserted. Having a branded keyword is good because it is part of Instagram’s marketing strategy. You should also look at your rivals from time to time to make sure you’re using the proper hashtags in your quest to increase Instagram engagement.
- Instagram Video Post: Video posts on Instagram receives more engagement than normal post. Businesses create videos that tell a story and show potential buyers how their products or services are made, the company’s history, and what clients have to say about the product. This is executed to show users how beneficial the service or product is to them. Videos should have a purpose, be innovative, and reflect your own personal flair.
- Using Instagram Reels: Last year Instagram Reels were introduced and became massively successful on Instagram. It is a replica of TikTok videos. Your creativity in using these reels towards marketing your brand can drive more engagement. The feature allows you to experiment with creative tools and add effects and music to your video so that it becomes popular on Instagram. By showing new products, tutorials on using a product, showcasing something trendy can help you in getting a better engagement from your followers. Instagram has launched Reel Ads, allowing you to invest in reaching and engaging with your audience even more effectively.
- Adding a Link to Instagram Stories: By inserting a link in Instagram stories you can increase your website traffic and this will lead to engagement on your business page as well. Instagram even allows you to personalize your link sticker with custom text, so it’ll be interesting to see how this affects the brand’s ability to get more traffic from Instagram.
- Captions: Post with having long caption is good for a business profile especially when you are providing some information regarding a particular aspect. Consider your captions as microblogging. They don’t have to be the size of a full-fledged essay. The caption’s purpose is to increase engagement. This is the caption-writing meta-strategy. Your writing has an impact on two aspects of your engagement: the comments and the saves. The other two engagement metrics are unaffected by the caption. If you write something fascinating, engaging, and thought-provoking, people will remark on your captions. People will also save your postings so they can simply find the message you’ve included in the captions. This will increase your engagement, resulting in more people liking and sharing your content, both directly and indirectly.
- Respond to questions and comments: It’s only nice to answer when the comments start pouring in – in response to all your exciting new photo and video stuff, of course. Recognizing your comments and participating in dialogues makes your followers feel seen and heard, and they are more likely to engage with you in the future.
If you want to increase Instagram engagement, you need to take your account to the next level, which means spending whatever it takes to establish an Instagram content calendar and putting all of your creativity into it.
These Instagram engagement boost tactics are just a few of the ways you may improve your performance, but there are lots of other things to keep in mind.
Now that you’ve gathered all of these ideas, it’s time to put them to use!