How Can Salesforce Affect Your Business
Posted on December 17, 2018 at 06:00 PM
In a business, it can be quite challenging to maintain the consistency in workflow and basic operations. It is really important to monitor these aspects closely for the business to flourish. To achieve the goals and follow the vision of the business it requires a collaborated force of people, acute planning and an automated workflow.
Salesforce is one such platform that helps businesses to grow and achieve all these virtues. Its cloud-based applications like sales, service, and marketing not only provides a platform for the business to grow but also delivers a system where every data about the customers is linked throughout the business periphery.
The advantage that the Salesforce platform can bring to a well-structured business is immense and extends from reduced running costs to increased digital security.
5 ADVANTAGE OF USING SALESFORCE:
1. Gathering customer information:
Salesforce allows storing customer’s personal data, accounts, leads and sales opportunities in one central location (ideally in the cloud) which is accessible by many people connected to that cloud. This offers a more holistic approach to manage your growing business.
It also allows eliminating any gap that could have been present in the customer support model due to lack of flexibility in finding customer data. The need of managing folders and spreadsheet is also eliminated due to the comprehensive and convenient nature of Salesforce.
2. Scheduling and Planning Accounts:
Salesforce gives you a handy approach to make and manage connections with your clients and customers. Preparing To-do lists on Salesforce also helps the team to stay organized.
It also gives you the ability to create reminders on the calendar that let you follow up with your customers and your management team about important duties. It also lets you track the time that a person spent on a specific account. This helps service-based businesses with a lot of clients who signed up for different plans or packages, making client management a much simpler process.
Salesforce is a cloud-based product i.e. it is accessible from any place and any device with an internet access. With its mobile application, it is possible to be connected with the business 24*7. This allows the team to remain in touch even if they are operating from different locations.
The data is not centralized and everyone has a copy of the essential information in the cloud, making it more diverse and accessible.
4. Improved Time Management:
Salesforce due to its reliable and comprehensive nature also gives you the capability to manage time properly. With all the information with everyone, it becomes possible for a business to organize tasks for different accounts according to that same basis.
It also presents the possibility to better visualize your plan for a day, week or month with the built-in calendar tools of Salesforce.
5. Better Team Collaboration:
Salesforce let you easily communicate with another team member of your team with its Chatter feature about work-related information. It also let different team member bring forth the accounts or leads that need special attention. This allows proper prioritizing and scheduling of tasks and actions to work on leads and create sales.
IMPLEMENTING SALESFORCE SUCCESSFULLY:
Improperly implemented Salesforce may not produce the maximum throughput. It requires a lot of things to be considered without which Salesforce will not deliver the success graph. It is always best to implement the Salesforce in the following steps:
- Understanding and analyzing the goals and vision of the business is the primary step before implementing Salesforce. It helps in saving time, chalking out the capabilities and gives you an understanding of the resources that business will require.
- Next important step is the setting and customization of Salesforce. It is best to keep the initial setup simple and focus on defining the securities, customization of application and creation of reports.
- It is also important to schedule all the efforts in stages. Adding users, loading data and then training users can be the initial step. It is also important to outline the deployment plan while keeping the user support and training constantly.
- Next major step is to establish and maintain the flow and get as many users as possible. Encourage adoption process and track the usage using the dashboard options. It will give you a better understanding of the encouragement and will let you articulate the requirement.
- Once the implementation is complete it is essential to plan the next phase. It will add new functionalities and add value. Also, respond to the user requests to increase the image of the business in the user's eyes.
It is important to plan and prepare for seamless execution of Salesforce as it helps in achieving the business targets. It is always better to take help from a Salesforce Development Company to develop it perfectly. It will help you in setting up and customizing the application in order to enable your business to attain expected results and make necessary modification and optimization in order to build and refine the metrics.